The kitchen is the heart of the home. Known as the central gathering place for today’s family, it is where it all gets done: cooking, entertaining, conversation, math homework. Whatever lifestyle revolves around your kitchen, making it a place you want to spend your time is an exciting venture.
A home improvement like kitchen remodeling is a great way to add value to your home and upgrade a room that you use every day. Aside from adding value to your home, remodeling your kitchen is a great way to save money by installing new, energy star rated appliances, money saving radiant flooring, and replacing old kitchen windows with new money saving insulated windows.
With choices ranging from Natural Stone to porcelain tiles; granite to Corian countertops, glass to ceramic back splashes; white painted to dark finished custom cabinets; New Home Kitchen and Bath has the style to make you say “This is my home and I love it!”.
Some interesting trends for kitchen remodels include:
- New Neutrals: Gray is one of the most popular new colors for kitchen designs
- White Painted Cabinetry is the number one choice for kitchen cabinets
- Transitional Styling: A seamless blend of contemporary and traditional kitchen designs
- Glass Backsplashes are the hot ticket for dressing up a kitchen counter
- LED lighting – Economical, fashionable, and earth friendly
- Kitchen Faucets – Touch-Activated, Pull-outs and Pot Fillers are the top choices this year
- Satin Finishes – Stylish, easy to clean and hides finger prints
- Nature Inside – Natural stone tiles are making their way into today’s top kitchen designs