When it comes to bathroom remodeling (a popular home improvement), homeowners tend to be more interested in expressing their individuality and sense of style than they are in following current bathroom design or decorating trends.
More and more, people are using bathrooms to relax and even luxuriate after a hectic day. Homeowners are upgrading their bathrooms — outfitting them with everything from soaking tubs to heated floors to beautiful bathroom tiles — to make themselves comfortable. But rest and relaxation aren’t the only motivating factors. An upgraded bathroom helps sell a home and can be a good investment.
Some interesting trends for bath remodels include:
- Large, spacious rainfall showers – replacing bathtubs with glass wall showers
- Soaking tubs replacing noisy jetted tubs – a more quiet and serene experience
- Large windows and skylights to let the sun shine in
- Steam baths for de-stressing and renewing your senses
- Privatizing the master bathroom toilet with its own room
- Installing flat screens and audio systems for relaxation
- Storage bins, cubes and shelves
- Dual vanities that create personal space and personal storage
- Grab bars for safety and assistance
- Heated tile floors – luxury for the cold mornings
- Porcelain and stone tile are in with natural tone colors
- Go “green” with your on-demand hot water supply
Whatever your personal style, taste, or even trend, we will take care of every little detail in your bathroom remodel!